NON OFFERTO - Genomi e Biologia: l'evoluzione delle organizzazioni cellulari (Disciplinare) - Genomes and Biology : Evolution of Cell Organization
Responsabile didattico: Claudio Schneider
Durata: 28 ore
Periodo didattico: primo semestre
- PhyloGenomics and Cellular Domains : the Tree or the Ring of life?
- Biopolymers , self-organization and the organization of compartments : phase-transitions in an aqueous-world.
- Energy-harnessing and Homeostatic Self-defense for Replicative conservation and variation.
- Autotrophic versus Eterotrophic basis for the Origin of Life : Hydrothermal Vents as energy providing geochemical compartments.
- The transition from Geochemistry to Biochemistry : LUCA(LastUniversalcommonAncestor) and the transition from Sulphur to Phosphate biochemistry.
- Major Evolutionary Transitions : RNA and the origins of the Genetic Code.
- Membrane Compartments and the Origins of Archaea and Bacteria.
- Horizontal Gen Transfer for Prokaryote diversification and evolution.
- The Prokaryotic impact for the Evolution of the Biosphere
- Archaea and Bacteria : Biofilms, the organization into Multicellular Consortia and Symbiosis.
- From Archaea and Bacteria Consortia to the Origins of Eukaryotes : E Pluribus Unum.
- Eukaryotes and the establishment of Vertical Gene Transfer.
- System Level Evolution in Ecological Communities : Cooperation versus Competition.
Prof. Schneider, 28 ore.