State space methods in control
Responsabile didattico: Franco Blanchini
Durata: 28 ore
Periodo didattico: annuale
SETTORE SCIENTIFICO DISCIPLINARE: ING-INF/04
14h - prof. Franco Blanchini
- State space representation, input output and state vectors. Linear systems. (2 hours).
- Equilibrium and stability of the equilibrium. Lyapunov functions. (2 hours)
- Stability for linear systems. Conditions on the eigenvalues of the state matrix. (2 hours)
- Lyapunov stability theorem. Stability analysis by means of linearization. (2 hours)
- Feedback control. State feedback, output feedback. Linearization method for stabilization. (2 hours)
- Stabilization via eigenvalue assignment and state feedback (2 hours) .
- Observer design and application to the stabilization problem (2 hours) .
14h - prof. Stefano Miani
-Continuous time linear systems
-transfer function representation (1 hour)
-time response (2 hours)
-frequency response (2 hours)
-SISO systems controller design
-classical frequency method (2 hours)
-optimal H_\infty (3 hours)
-controller discretization and implementation (2 hours)
-Optimal LQG control (2 hours)